Universal Dual Colored Large Cow Tag
Buttons Sold Separately
The Ritchey dual-colored cow tag was developed to solve the age-old problem of the faded ear tag. After all, what good is a tag that fades? Absolutely nothing.
We do not use inks, foils, or laser printed numbers. Instead, identification information is permanently engraved into, not onto, the tag and is proven to last the life of the animal.
The Ritchey Tag is also the only ID tag in the world that allows you to quickly engrave permanent ID information into the tag yourself. Do-It-Yourself or ask us to custom engrave the tag for you – the choice is is yours.
Bottom line – this ID tag Never Fades.
- Style: Dual colored, two-piece and will install with most major button systems.
- Ideal for: Ear tags on mature beef and dairy cattle.
- Also great for: Equipment labels, vineyard row labels, tree row identification, or any other situation where weatherproof identification is needed.
- Best Sellers: Yellow/black and White/black
- Product Size/Dimensions: Large. Height: 4 3/4″, Width: 3″
- Made in: Colorado since 1964
Production lead times are currently running 7-10 business days for blank tags and 5-6 weeks for custom engraved tags. Once a tag is ready, the amount of time to deliver the tags depends on where you are. Domestic orders will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.